Wednesday 16 November 2011

Create-a-Cat meme

My Create-a-Cat meme is now up on deviantART!


Link: http://katofthenight.deviantart.com/#/d4gewva


Preview: 



Description: This create a cat meme is sort of based on the Create-a-Cat meme by NekoSerraKat ([link]). The cat doesn't look very pleasant I know and the colour bubbles are not regular in size and shape, but I just felt like making one of these create a cat thingies. If you want to do this meme, download the picture as PNG and use Microsoft Paint. Pls comment and post the link to your cat.


Please go do it, please! I would be eternally grateful to anyone who goes and does my meme. You'll get a free cookie too. 


And because I was bored, I went and did my own meme. This is the result:




Rainbow-coloured hair :D!


Yep, that's about all.


Please go do my meme! Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment