Tuesday 10 May 2011

My Drawings

Here are some of my drawings, as promised. Most of them are black and white; I rarely colour my pictures (I'm too lazy :P). In fact, I have only drewn one full coloured picture.
There are some sketches and the rest are just normal random drawings in this collection. I know my drawings are not that nice (especially my cats' eyes. They don't really look like eyes!) but I'm practicing and improving!


This is the one I mentioned about the Angelic Cat versus the Demonic Cat, completely fabricated out of my own imagination:

Angelic Cat seems to be winning the battle...

Here are some other drawings of the Angelic Cat and Demonic Cat:



Picture of Angelic Cat. This also includes a picture of two cats fighitng which has nothing to do with Angelic Cat. I only drew them on the same piece of paper to save paper :P.








Here are potraits of some cat. I created these cats in a book series that I am currently writing right now (For more informations go to: thealleywaydistrict.tumblr.com. They are cats created out of my imagination.


Andromeda


Castor (I meant for Castor to look evil, but I guess the effect doesn't work well...)


Pollux


This is my full coloured picture. Its a poster for the Alleyway District.

And here are my sketches:


This intended to be a sketch of Tigerstar, ShadowClan's fearsome leader (refer to the Warrior Cats series by Erin Hunter) but I guess his not fierce enough...


A sketch of an Alleyway in the Alleyway District. It's a bit random...


Finally, here are some totally random pictures:

A picture of cats in random positions. I think the last cat looks horrible; I meant for him to have his paws tucked under him but it looks like he doesn't have legs...


A picture of a girl, a dark angel actually but, well, I guess it looks weird...


That's all for now! Whew! I know that the pictures are a little low qualitied and the paper is covered with black pencil smears but I've put in a lot of effort into this picture.

You can criticise them by giving comments on how to improve but NO negative and unconstructive comments (E.g. the pics suck, the pics look like crap, etc.)




No comments:

Post a Comment