Sunday 8 May 2011

Mythical Cats

I found this picture on the Internet :


It reminded me of a picture I drew (I'll be uploading that ASAP) about an angelic cat versus a demonic cat. My picture, however, was more "cartoony" and with much less detail.

I personally find the idea of cats having roles of mythical creatures intriguing.

This is what I think a vampire cat would look like:


Here are some elemental cats :



And finally,



Ghost Cats!

There are much more pictures of these curious cats at this website: http://tigerpixie.com/catalog.php?category=23

It's really quite interesting. Cat lovers, go take a look.

I admire the artist's skill to be able to paint the pictures with such detail and colour. The pictures are really amazing and intrguing. I do paint myself and painting in such detail is most definetely not easy!

Share your pictures with me if you are good at drawing cats. Any kind of art will be fine, whether it is oil painings/sketches/manga/digital art/etc/LOLcats. Even photography is accepted!

Email your pics to: katerina.swan99@gmail.com

I will post all the pictures on this blog. So send them in now! Just make sure they feature cats, though. :P

There is no deadline for this thing and I welcome cat pictures all the time.

Vampire cat couple
Mrrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment