Thursday 28 June 2012

Quiet like the Snow

So I have created a new blog.


Quiet like the Snow: http://snowsquiet.blogspot.com/


I appeal to you that if you don't like grimdark, dark or horror stories, pls don't read it.


The blog is basically a story I am currently working on, like the Story of Transformice (which I have failed to update for almost a whole year TT-TT)


But anyway, given my current taste in fiction, I just want to start something new that would actually give me drive to write about.  


The story will be a grimdark horror story or a sort of a creepypasta thing, only a very long one. I will try my best to make it as dark and disturbing as possible but I haven't had much experience writing horror or grimdark stories I will apologise beforehand if it's not to you. Construction criticism is welcome, as usual.


I will be reusing some of my old characters in this story, like Castor, Andromeda and Pollux from the Alleyway District but they will be in an Alternate Universe where they do not know each other at all.


Well that's all I'm going to say about Quiet like the Snow until I write more of it.


Oh yeah and if you're wondering where I got the title, it's from this awesome song:



It's really really nice so just listen to it.

Hmm, 'till next time then. And please check out my new blog if you have nothing better to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment