Saturday 26 May 2012

JayfeatherxHalf Moon PV

I started on a new project sometime ago and just finished. I wanted some practice with iMovie for future animations so I decided to do something easy first. Hence, this picture music video, dedicated to my favourite Warrior Cats pairing, Jayfeather and Half Moon was produced. And I will never underestimate picture video makers again. This was painfully tedious to make. 


And I will never underestimate picture video makers again. This was painfully tedious to make. 

I'm not very good at making picture videos myself and good Jayfeather and Half Moon pictures on the Internet are really rare so this may not be that good. But I hope you'll still enjoy it! :)

NOTE: I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS JAYFEATHER AND HALF MOON (Copyright Erin Hunter). NEITHER DO I KNOWN THE MUSIC (Copyright Christina Perri) OR THE PICTURES (Copyright respective artists on deviantART)

No comments:

Post a Comment