Monday 21 May 2012

Warrior Cats RPG

I'm playing Warrior Cats RPG again. (http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php)


I dumped it about a year ago but picked it up again this morning during school because I was too bored. I created another account because I forgot my username and password for the last one I had. I'm kinda sure we aren't supposed to have multiple accounts but oh well. 


It's quite fun so go take a look if you are bored. You can become a cat :3 Or a 100 cats. I currently made two cats. 


And they currently have a event called Warriors Avengers. Best crossover ever.


My username is: Night Wings
PM me or something if you want to role-play with me. I'm so lonely cause everyone's ignoring me :(


Here's a Nyan for you if you would most kindly role-play with me:


The Last Nyan (Done on deviantART muro)


And I'm supposed to be revising for a test on Wednesday but I'm far too lazy D: 



No comments:

Post a Comment