Monday 21 May 2012

Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni Wa

Literally meaning: In the Stillness of the Shining Sky

Meh, it's in Japanese I know. I don't care.

This song is too sad...


Have an English Dubbed version, which in my opinion is even better than the original:


I want to write a story but my writing skills are too fail... too insignificant to express the power emotions in this song...


When you are overflown with cold tears,
and when the time is ripe,
you'd probably have sought out light,
and shattered darkness.
The Persian-red singing voice
slowly dyes your chest the same color,
as if it's an eternally yearning
and swiftly dispersing melody.
In the stillness of the shining sky
is my backyard garden.
Some day you will finally reach
the other side of the shore.
The night's darkness, while guarding the moon,
whispers along a lullaby, on and on,
until the eyes of the children,
who no longer cry, become soaked in dreams.
Farewell...
Since I will never see you a second time,
it feels like my chest is being hollowed out
by the night, dearly and madly.
In the stillness of the shining sky
is your home of return.
Beyond the darkness where the moon sinks
is a narrow path that leads you
back to the beginning.









I have a dream at last...
The butterfly trapped in the spiderweb had no wings...
That butterfly...is me...

No comments:

Post a Comment